AcidicJosh1993AcidicJosh1993

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Oscar, joshua, you are both pros!!

why do these damn ratings only go up to ten? On a movie like this it should go up into the millions. Anyways,

Please reply to this because i really want to know, is there any chance you could put all of these on a DVD or up for download? If you can i will definately download or buy it, and im sure many others would too.
---
Your animations have a great juxtaposition between action, storyline, drama, comedy, While watching it really seems to involve you and get your heart pumping. You are truly skilled and are no doubtedly one of (if not) the BEST flash animator on the internet. I truly mean that.

Keep up the good work and make sure u keep ur voice up to scratch Josh. Im awaiting the next part..

Castle Series Tribute Castle Series Tribute

WOW...if thats pivot then really well done

i used pivot for a while and it is really hard to get it smooth like that...WELL DONE
i never did manage to master it and you make me look stupid when i look at this.
im really impressed good job

Castle Repercussions - B Castle Repercussions - B

oh my god oscar...You have done it again!!!!

OK...YOU ARE DEFINATELY...ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED FLASH ANIMATORS ON THE NET TODAY. IF NOT THE BEST. and oscar...you never cease to amaze me. with evry episode you make i am inspired even more by you. you are sort of like my hero lol.

oh and umm, could you put all of these on DVD, I seriously need these on DVD =]]

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

BEST STICK SERIES I HAVE "EVER" SEEN!!!

I HAVE TO DO THIS IN CAPS AS THATS HOW IM SEEING IT IN MY HEAD.
ive been awaiting this addition for maybe 2 years now and as soon as it started i could see how mych you have advanced in your flash capabilities. i thought the other episodes couldnt get any better but you just continue to break boundary after boundary. your amazing.

and i think you should seriously consider creating a feature length film. And i can tell you 1 thing!!! I WOULD BUY IT!!!
make sure you keep this up cos im diggin it man

Knock Knock Knock Knock

im sorry but not my thing

im not very keen on the whole "boys crossing tongues" thing
and its not on earth funny either. please, come up with some funny dialogue and a bit of banter :) not bad animation though

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

SCARY

ok, to start off with these were funny. then they turned to disturbingly funny. and now...they are just plain scary lol.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

WTF

no doubtedly the strangest cartoon series on the net. the teat this i especcially strange, but funny too.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

not only is this fascinatingly weird its creepy to

wow quite umm, creepy.
DONT EAT ME SALAD FINGERS!!!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

have never seen anything like it

this is such an awesome series
and i would LOVE to see more episodes made cos these RULE

Primal War Primal War

lacking a bit

it looked good and i managed to watch it all the way through =]
but i was put off a lil bit by the red lips on that beast LOL (didnt quite know what was goin on there) and when the beasts whipped the guns out (i didnt know what was goin on there either) i sort of wanted some primal hand to hand king kong gorilla fighting stuff instead of dinosaur and beasts wielding micro SMG's

but overall
decent work, could be worse